The Toledo Allergy Society (TAS) was formed in January 2010, and represents board-certified Allergists and Immunologists in Toledo and northwest Ohio.
- The mission of the Toledo Allergy Society is to provide physician members with methods to improve the quality of life of people in Toledo and northwest Ohio who suffer from allergies, asthma and immunodeficiency disorders.
- This society is a professional medical association dedicated to bringing the latest allergy, asthma and immunologic disease information to its members.
- Improve the quality of care provided to patients with allergy, asthma and immunologic disorders.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and experiences among its members to enhance their progress in the field of allergy, asthma and immunology.
- Increase the awareness among physicians, allied health professionals and the general public about the subspecialty of allergy, asthma and immunology.
Active membership is for Diplomats of the American Board of Allergy, a conjoint Board of the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics.
Download the Bylaws of the Toledo Allergy Society [PDF}
Marketing the Allergist:
- Educating Third Party Payors
- Increasing the awareness of the allergist/immunologist
- News articles on allergy, asthma and immunodeficiency topics
Board of Directors:
M. Razi Rafeeq, MD, FAAAAI, FACAAI
Ghassan Safadi, MD
Lois A. Nelson, MD